1. We will follow all Williamson County and Tennessee State Guidelines for gatherings.
2. If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who’s had a recent positive Covid test with active sickness, please do not come to the retreat. Please be cognizant of your exposure risks the week before the retreat and take the necessary precautions
3. Bedroom/Bathrooms – Every retreater will have their own private bedroom/bathroom suite. No one has to share bathrooms or private space. The half bathroom in the common area will be closed.
4. Common Space Reading Room – All optional group activities, such as meditation, will take place in the large Reading Room in the Farmhouse. Furniture will be arranged so that seats are 6 feet away from each other. It may not be as aesthetically pleasing as usual but it will work!
5. Masks – Please bring your face covering. I will have disposable ones available too. We will be wearing masks in the common rooms and as we are moving about between rooms.
6. Meals – There are no communal meals in which everyone eats together at one big table. This is how we’ll handle meals:
a. Meals will be pre-plated and set out in the dining room.
b. You may eat in your room or you may eat in the common areas in designated spots that are situated apart from others.
c. All plates, cups, and silverware will be disposable. There will be large trash receptacles to place used containers after you’re finished.
d. We will ask retreaters to limit their time in the kitchen. Our kitchen helpers will be in that space and can assist you if you need anything specific.
7. Hand Sanitizer and Disinfecting Wipes will be available for your use around the colony.
8. Any handouts will be prepared for you in one packet ahead of time and placed in your suite. There will be no passing of papers during the retreat.
9. We can have a safe and enjoyable retreat together if everyone does their part. You are always welcome to share concerns with Sandy at any time.